Hello! I am dermatovenerologist, cosmetologist, trichologist, Elena Vavilova
How is the consultation held?
Before any procedure, I conduct a consultative conversation for any patient, collect an anamnesis, find out wishes for the result and perform a general examination. There are no identical and universal recipes, so for each patient I select and offer an individual solution that is suitable specifically for this patient.
I am particularly pleased to work with patients who value themselves and know what they want in achieving excellence. I help them move towards the intended result, using various modern methods. The result of the work is as important to me as it is important for my patients to look decent. I will help to get rid of complexes and defects, and I have been doing this for several years with great pleasure!
- Contour correction and volumetric face modeling (vector face lifting) with fillers based on hyaluronic acid of various density, including: filling of nasolacrimal groove, correction of dark circles under the eyes, modeling and lifting of the middle zone of the face, correction of the cheek area, correction of nasolabial folds, lip augmentation, filling of deep wrinkles on the face and neck, chin correction, correction of corners of the lower jaw, correction of the temporal region, nose correction with fillers based on hyaluronic acid and/or using botulinum neuroprotein of A type.
- Atraumatic injection of fillers into the skin and tissues using soft and flexible cannulas with a rounded end.
- Correction of facial wrinkles with botulinum neuroprotein of A type preparations.
- Anti-aging therapy by mesobotox method – an alternative to classical botulinum therapy; mesobotox in the treatment of rosacea.
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis with botulinum neuroprotein of A type preparations (elimination of excessive sweating).
- Volumetric facial modeling using plasmogel. Preparation of skin and soft tissues for contouring correction with fillers based on hyaluronic acid or with intolerance to other fillers.
- Plasma therapy (PRP-therapy, plasmalifting). Prevention of aging of the skin and soft tissues using platelet autoplasma (platelet-rich blood plasma), rehabilitation of the skin after aggressive procedures, acne treatment; alopecia treatment.
- Mesotherapy of the face, body and hairy skull, individual selection of preparations to solve certain aesthetic problems and diseases.
- Mesotherapeutic liporeduction (injection of lipolytics).
- Injection biorevitalization and bio-reinforcement of the skin with hyaluronic acid-based preparations.
- Thread lifting (3D mesothreads).
- Chemical peeling of the skin of the face and head.
- Removal of skin neoformation (moles, papillomas, warts).
- Oxygen-ozone therapy of the scalp and cervical-collar zone.
- Physiotherapy of the face and scalp (electrotherapy with alternating pulse current, ultrasound therapy).
- Phototrichogram during examination of trichological patients.
- Work with specialized computer programs in trichology (Trichosciencepro). Measurement of hair growth parameters – diameter and density of hair, calculation of the percentage of hair in the anagen and telogen phases, etc.
- 1999 – I graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Moscow Medical Academy. Named after I.M. Sechenov (now MGMU named after I.M. Sechenov) Doctor with a degree in “General Medicine”.
- 2005 – Clinical residency of the Educational Scientific Medical Center of the President of the Russian Federation (now the Central State Medical Academy of the President of the Russian Federation), specializing in “Anesthesiology and Intensive Care”.
- 2019 – Clinical Residency of MONICA named after M.F. Vladimirsky specializing in “Dermatovenerology”.
- 2020 – Professional retraining 576 hours in the specialty “Cosmetology” MONICA names after M.F. Vladimirsky.
Courses and trainings
- 2018 – “Destructive methods in dermatovenerology” 72h Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (Faculty of Continuing Medical Education).
- 2018 – “Medical trichology for doctors” 72h International Institute of Integrative Methods in Aesthetic and anti-aging medicine named after M.Ya. Mudrov.
- 2018 – Participant of the VII National Congress of Plastic Surgery, Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetology.
- 2019 – completed a theoretical and practical course at the training center “Vallex M” – “Use of preparations “Filorga”,“Belotero”, “Xeomin”, “Restylane”, “Dysport”, “Jalupro”, “Aesthetic Dermal”and chemical peelings “Easy phytic solution”, “Easy peel”, “Only touch peel”, “Unideep”, “Easy droxt complex peel” in aesthetic medicine.”
- 2019 – completed a theoretical and practical course in the training center “Valex M” on the course “Aesthetic phlebology”.
- 2019 – completed a theoretical and practical course at the training center “Martinex” (International Academy of Aesthetic Medicine of Dr. Mikhailova) “Use of preparations “Botulax”, “Gialrepayer”, “Gialoform”, mesotherapeutic preparations and chemical peelings in aesthetic medicine”.
- 2019 – completed a theoretical and practical course in the training center “Maruga” – “Use of preparations “Profilo”, “Viscoderm”, “ZO Skin Health” of Dr. Zane Obadzhi, “Inno-Tds” mesotherapeutic preparations, “Inno-Exfo”, “ME Line” chemical peelings.
- 2019 – Theoretical and practical course on the subject: “IAL-system preparation” application in aesthetic medicine”.
- 2019 – completed a theoretical and practical course at the Fijie Beauty Institute – “Use of the “Aquashine HA” preparation.
- 2019 – completed a theoretical and practical course at “Premierfarm” – “Anti-age therapy with patented peptides: Meso-Xanthin F199/Meso-Wharton P199, MesoSculpt C71, MesoEye C71 with the right to use these preparations in clinical practice”.
- 2019 – completed a theoretical and practical course at the “Melis” training center upon the programs: “Plasma therapy and growth factors in cosmetology, autologous biofiller”; “Non-standard approaches to biorevitalization standards”; “Mesotherapy”.
- 2019 – Participant of “BEPHARM” Research and Practice Seminar “New in Thread Lifting”.
- 2019 – Theoretical and practical course on the use of the preparation “Relatox” botulinum toxin of A type.
- 2019 – “Basic Course in Dermatoscopy” by Professor Harald Kittler, Medical University of Vienna (Austria).
- 2019 – Participant of the Innovative School of Aesthetic Medicine, Moscow, Skolkovo.
- 2019 – Participant of the VII International Anatomical Course and the Interdisciplinary Scientific and Practical Conference “A Look at Age in the 21st Century: New Methods in Aesthetic and Anti-Age Medicine”, Sochi.
- 2019 – Author’s tutorial course of Ainutdin Hamidov. “Harmonization of appearance with preserving individuality: a turnkey face”, Sochi.
- 2019 – The XVI Advanced Practical Dissection Cadaver Course in St. Petersburg. Three-day intensive course on invasive methods for correcting various areas of the face under the supervision of Dr. Maya Kirillovna Kondrasheva.
- 2019 – Participant of the VIII National Congress of Plastic Surgery, Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetology.